Vahdat & Associates is a successful personal injury law firm in California
and is also looking to grow our team! To date, our team as recovered more
than $75,000,000 for our clients, providing exceptional service every
step of the way.
Utilizing diverse talents and a deep-seated drive to succeed, Vahdat &
Associates consistently delivers on our greatest commitment—achieving
the absolute best results for our clients. We constantly ask ourselves,
“What can we do better?” We dream big, going beyond what we
have done before to redefine our future. Bring your knowledge, your creativity,
your passion, and your confidence, and help us empower the world to do more.
We are looking for a personal injury attorney to join our firm. Our firm
mostly handles vehicle accidents and premises liability cases. The attorney
will have access to excellent paralegal and secretarial support, to be
able to focus on case strategy and trial preparation. The attorney will
be expected to take a case from complaint through trial as either first
or second chair. Personal injury experienced is required (preferably at
least 3 years). Our firm offers an aggressive salary and bonus compensation/commission,
as well as great benefits and paid holidays.
Full-time Legal Assistant/ Paralegal
We are a Fast-paced Personal injury law firm in the heart of Encino seeking
a Full-time Legal Assistant/ Paralegal who has the following qualifications:
- Calendar meetings, court hearings, etc.
- Must be personable with clients- Obtain information for answering discovery.
- Monitor medical treatment- Communicate with clients and adjusters.
- Organized and can handle many tasks at once.
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office 365
- Outlook savvy with knowledge of calendaring.
- Candidate must be eager to learn, grow, and perform responsibilities to
the best of their ability. Our office has a great work environment, we
operate as a team and as such candidate must have a very friendly personality.
We work in a fast paced and expects a high level of professionalism.
Are you a top-notch Case Manager specializing in Personal Injury matters?
Are you passionate about helping injured people? Then Vahdat & Associates,
a top-tier and powerhouse Plaintiff's personal injury law firm, is the
place for you!
The ideal candidate has pre-litigation personal injury experience. Duties
include frequent client contact, medical records review and analysis,
assisting clients with medical providers, preparing files to submit to
our demand department, and providing superior client service.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Ideally over 3 years of personal injury case management experience
- Detail-oriented professional with a positive outlook
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience handling large volume of personal injury pre-lit cases
- Lithify experience is a huge plus
- Type at least 60 wpm
We are seeking a Full-Time Receptionist/Legal Secretary for a personal
injury firm in Encino. A college-level degree is strongly preferred but
not required. Candidates should also have excellent communication skills,
organization skills the ability to multi-task, and work under pressure.
The ability to read, write and translate in Spanish is REQUIRED for this position.
- Answer multiple phone lines for respective offices, take detailed messages,
transfer calls accordingly,
- Take initial information of potential clients,
- Greet office clients and guests
- Perform general clerical duties to include, but not limited to: faxing,
photocopies, scanning and mailing.
- Assisting legal assistants and attorneys when needed.
- An ideal candidate must be energetic, dependable, punctual, trustworthy,
show initiative, possess excellent judgment with outstanding attention
to detail and a high level of organization. There is opportunity for growth here.